High Yield Online Savings Account
Our High Yield Online Savings account gives you the freedom to manage your account completely online while you earn 16X the national average on your balance. By eliminating the overhead costs associated with managing your account at one of our traditional brick-and-mortar branches, we can offer you an exceptional rate and outstanding service.
Earn 16X More
With a 1.00% APY*, your Online High Yield Savings account gets your money moving in the right direction.
There are absolutely no monthly maintenance fees or minimum balance requirements.
Open Your Account Today>
Features | Move Your Savings In The Right Direction
- 1.00% APY*
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance fees
- No withdrawal penalties
- Earn 16X more than the national average savings rate
Manage | Transfer Money Easily
It’s fast, easy and safe for you to move money with 1st Financial Federal Credit Union
- Move funds between your 1st Financial accounts
- Transfer money between 1st Financial and accounts at other institutions
- Schedule transfers to happen regularly to maximize your savings
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rate subject to change. Qualification to earn dividends at the disclosed rate include: (a) consent to receive your periodic statements electronically; and (b) have an open, active checking account with us, with at least 1 ACH deposit or withdrawal per month. National average based on FDIC 2016 report. No minimum balance requirements apply. If all qualifications are met, balances between $0 – $25,000 will earn an APY of 1.00%. Balances greater than $25,000 will receive the basic savings account APY of .05%. All transactions, including transfers, deposits and withdrawals, must be conducted online.
You Are Leaving 1st Financial Federal Credit Union.
The web site you have selected is an external site not operated by 1st Financial Federal Credit Union. This link is provided for convenience and informational purposes only. 1st Financial Federal Credit Union has no responsibility for the content of this web site and does not attest to the accuracy or propriety of any information located there.