What is a wire transfer?
A wire transfer is an electronic payment service for transferring funds by wire (for example, through the Federal Reserve Wire Network).
Can 1st Financial send and accept wire transfers?
Yes – we can send domestic and international wire transfers as well as accept incoming wire transfers.
How do I send a wire transfer?
Contact 1st Financial ’s Member Services Department by calling 636-916-8300 or 1-800-288-7618 during normal business hours and one of our associates will assist you. Please make sure you have the following information readily available:
- Member Name
- Member Address and Phone
- Wire Recipient (Financial Institution)
- ABA/Routing Number for the Financial Institution
- Further Credit
- Final Credit (Recipient of the funds)
What are your wire fees?
- Bank (Domestic) - $25.00
- Western Union - $35.00
- International - $50.00
How do I receive a wire transfer at 1st Financial ?
You may receive wire transfers to your account; however, you must inform the sender of the following information:
- Wire to Corporate America Credit Union - 4365 Crescent Road, Irondale AL, 35210
- Further Credit 1st Financial Federal Credit Union – St. Louis,
- Final Credit 1st Financial Member Name and Account Number