VISA® Gift Card
Finding the perfect gift just got easier with Visa Gift cards!
The Visa Gift card is a prepaid card that can be used at millions of locations where Visa debit cards are accepted*, including retail stores, online merchants, and mail and phone orders. Because it’s a prepaid card, spending is limited to the initial amount of money placed on the card by the purchaser.
Benefits of the Visa Gift card
- The Visa Gift card is an ideal choice for birthdays, holidays, weddings, and all your gift-giving occasions.
- Available in increments between $25 and $500.
- The recipient can use the Visa Gift card to buy what they want, when they want.
- The Visa Gift card is safer than cash—it can be replaced if lost or stolen.* *
- The Visa Gift card provides the protection and security features you've come to expect from Visa.†
- The Visa Gift card works at millions of places that accept Visa debit cards—including retail stores and online merchants—and for mail and phone orders.
Purchase a Visa Gift card today
To purchase a Visa Gift Card, visit any branch teller line today. Each card is only $4.95.
Already have a Visa Gift Card?
It's important to know your balance to help ensure that your next purchase transaction is approved. To verify your remaining card balance, go to www.onlinecardaccess.com/bigiftcard or call the 1-866-264-2094. You may also determine your balance when making a purchase at certain merchant locations.
*The Visa Gift card can’t be used for pay at the pump gas, hotel, or auto rental.
**Please review the Terms and Conditions provided with your card for the specific card replacement policy.
†Visa's Zero Liability policy covers U.S.–issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.