Checking Accounts with a Choice
At 1st Financial, we make managing your checking account easy. With services such as netbr@nch and Telephone Teller you can make transactions effortlessly!
Each checking account offers:
- Safety and Security - Your funds are insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. government agency.
- Free VISA Check Card - Use it wherever you see the Visa logo and the purchase amount is deducted directly from your checking account. Your 1st Financial VISA Check Card doubles as an ATM card, too! As part of the CO-OP network, you have access to over 28,000 ATM's nationwide, including all 7-11 locations!
- Free Online Banking - Check your balance, transfer funds, and manage your account with the click of a mouse!
- Telephone Teller - Don't have a computer close at hand? Then Telephone Teller is here for you. Manage transactions 24-hours a day from your touch-tone phone.
- Automatic Overdraft Protection - When available, 1st Financial will automatically transfer funds from your savings account, to cover your check.
- Courtesy Pay - Rather than automatically returning unpaid any insufficient funds items that you may have, we may cover your overdraft. Of course, we can't promise to pay every overdraft and not all accounts are eligible.
- Free ATM Transactions at any CO-OP ATM location nationwide
- Save time - print and complete the deposit/withdrawal form before you get to the branch.
- OOPS! Overdraft Forgiveness (limited to one per calendar year)
Once you have deposited $1 into a Savings (Share) Account, you may be eligible to open one of our excellent checking accounts, the choice is yours!
Whatever option you choose, you'll be glad to know that Free Internet Banking is available with every 1st Financial account.