Certificates of Deposit
1st Financial CDs are one of the most popular high-yield investments. Your CD savings are federally insured to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. government agency. In addition, your IRA funds are separately insured to $250,000 by the NCUA.
- Safety of NCUA insurance
- Flexible terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Earn a fixed rate over a pre-selected term
- Free online account access with netbr@nch, our Internet banking product
- Interest compounds quarterly and is credited to the account quarterly.
- Automatic renewals at maturity. You have a grace period of ten (10) calendar days including the maturity date to withdraw the funds without being assessed a penalty.
- A penalty is imposed for early withdrawal.
- A Minimum deposit of $1,000 for all CD terms.
For additional information, contact your credit union representative today!