1st Financial offers Alerts & Notifications systems that are free and easy to use. With this free system, you can monitor your account 24/7 by creating text and email alerts. These alerts can be based on balances, approvals, transactions, loan payment alerts, and more. And you’ll receive them in near-real time.
Benefits of Alerts & Notifications
- Be notified of suspicious activity.
- Easily set up custom notifications and alerts.
- See when upcoming loan payments are due, when your debit or credit card has reached a particular limit and more.
- Setting up Alerts & Notifications is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Login to your Online account.
- Click on Settings → Alerts → Events
- And then set your thresholds for your account alert preferences.
Questions? Contact us.
You Are Leaving 1st Financial Federal Credit Union.
The web site you have selected is an external site not operated by 1st Financial Federal Credit Union. This link is provided for convenience and informational purposes only. 1st Financial Federal Credit Union has no responsibility for the content of this web site and does not attest to the accuracy or propriety of any information located there.