Make A Loan Payment
FREE payment options include:
- Transfer your payment from your 1st Financial account through online banking
- Set up automatic debit from your account
- Mail your payment to 1st Financial
- Drop off your loan payment at any 1st Financial branch location
If you do not have a checking or savings account at 1st Financial and cannot simply transfer money to your loan, you can make a loan payment using your debit or credit card for a small convenience fee.
To make a payment online, simply:
- Click the link above, input your Credit/Debit card information, the expiration date, and the 3 digit CVV information on the back of the card.
- Make sure you use your Member Number and the Loan ID in the required fields in order to identify where to apply the payment.
- Also enter in your email address to receive a confirmation of the payment.
- When completed, simply hit the next button at the bottom of the form and the payment was successful.
You can also move money from another financial institution by using External Transfers.
If you still have questions click here or call us at (636) 916-8300.
An $8.50 convenience fee will be charged with use of online or over the phone credit or debit card payments to initiate payment from another financial institution. Registration required to make payments online from an account at another financial institution. Click here to request access to online External Transfers. Registration approval can take up to 24 business hours.
It should be effortless to make a quick, secure and easy payment to your loan. 1st Financial offers several convenient ways to make this happen.
You Are Leaving 1st Financial Federal Credit Union.
The web site you have selected is an external site not operated by 1st Financial Federal Credit Union. This link is provided for convenience and informational purposes only. 1st Financial Federal Credit Union has no responsibility for the content of this web site and does not attest to the accuracy or propriety of any information located there.