Home Equity Line of Credit
When you want access to extra funds for ‘just in case,’ not a lump sum ‘just for fun,’ consider a home equity line of credit. Like a home equity loan, it features the same competitive rates and terms, without points or pre-payment penalties.
Why get a Home Equity Line of Credit?
- Competitive rates based on Wall Street Prime Rate
- Credit card access. Your line of credit is tied to a credit card for easy access. You may use your home equity line of credit as often as you wish to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Flexible 10-year draw period followed by a five year repayment period.
- Potential tax advantages (consult your tax advisor)
- Credit lines from $10,000 to $100,000.
- Automatic loan payment. Sign up for Autopay and you never have to worry about mailing a payment again.
Contact us to get an estimate of the equity in your home or call us today.
The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act), requires credit union mortgage loan originators (MLO) and their employing institutions to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Once registered, each MLO is provided a unique identifier from the NMLS. Below is a list of the MLO’s employed by 1st Financial Federal Credit Union Credit Union (NMLS ID # 408163).
View Our NMLS List
For more information about the registry, please visit the NMLS.
“1st Financial has always been there for us, giving us the very best rates on car loans and on our Home Equity Line of Credit!”Penny W.
You Are Leaving 1st Financial Federal Credit Union.
The web site you have selected is an external site not operated by 1st Financial Federal Credit Union. This link is provided for convenience and informational purposes only. 1st Financial Federal Credit Union has no responsibility for the content of this web site and does not attest to the accuracy or propriety of any information located there.