1st Financial Federal Credit Union Contribution and Donation Policy
It is the policy of 1st Financial Federal Credit Union to consider requests from individuals, groups and organizations for contributions and donations, which will benefit the communities where the credit union mainly does business.
Contribution and Donation Guidelines:
The following guidelines will be considered in evaluating requests for contributions and donations.
- Any member of 1st Financial Federal Credit Union who is in good standing may make requests for donations. Requests by members will be considered before requests by non-members.
- The degree of benefit and the humanitarian value to the community which we serve (City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, and St. Charles County).
- The level of advertising or acknowledgement received by 1st Financial.
- Each request must be approved by a majority of the committee members.
Contribution and Donation Restrictions:
- 1st Financial Federal Credit Union may not make contributions or sponsor political or partisan organizations, for profit organizations, religious, ethnic, labor or fraternal groups, unless the event or activity is consistent with the credit union philosophy and corporate objectives; no to individuals who are seeking funds for personal endeavors.
- The budget for corporate contributions and donations is set on an annual basis.
- If the request is denied, the organization may apply during the next calendar year. Employees and family members are not eligible.